Bojangles is a popular fast food chain, and many customers are curious if they accept contactless payment methods like Google Pay.
Thankfully, we cover everything you need to know about contactless payments at Bojangles in the article below. Read on for more information.
Table of Contents
Bojangles And Google Pay
Bojangles may accept Google Pay and Apple Pay at restaurants. They may also take Apple Pay for mobile app orders. However, this can vary depending on the restaurant and location. You’ll need to consult your nearest Bojangles for the most accurate information available.
Many restaurants and retailers support contactless payment options like Google Pay. However, not all stores have hopped on this service. There’s a lot to consider about Google Pay at Bojangles, including the following basics:
- Many Bojangles restaurants accept digital payments like Google Pay. However, this can depend on the restaurant, location, and other factors.
- Look for the contactless payment decal to determine if a store accepts Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or other digital wallets.
- Bojangles may accept Apple Pay for mobile app orders. The mobile app is available on Android and iOS
- Several Bojangles restaurants offer pick-up and delivery services.
- You can use the Bojangles Locations page to find your nearest store. Be sure to call ahead for the most accurate information possible.
Use Google Pay at Bojangles
Google Pay is available at several restaurants and brick-and-mortar locations. Not all locations and regions will accept this payment method. However, you can use the steps below to determine if your local Bojangles accepts Google Pay:
- Launch the Google Pay app on your Android device. You can download the app from the Play Store if you don’t have it installed.
- On the Google Pay home screen, scroll down until you see Use Google Pay Nearby. This section will list locations nearby that accept Google Pay.
- Click See More for a more comprehensive list of retailers that accept Google Pay.
Use Apple Pay
Many retailers, restaurants, and online platforms support Apple Pay. Unfortunately, the service isn’t offered at all stores and regions. Look for the Apple Pay and contactless payment decal to determine if a store accepts these payment methods.
Alternatively, you can use Apple Maps to determine if a brick-and-mortar location accepts Apple Pay. Follow the steps below to start:
- Launch Apple Maps on your iOS device.
- Look for a retailer in your area with the Search Maps bar or by scrolling to find the location.
- Click on the location’s name after finding it.
- You’ll notice additional information like Directions, Calls, Website, Address, and more.
- Below the Good to Know tab, look for the Apple Pay icon.
Note: Keep in mind that if you’re using a Mac, the Apple Pay logo is under the Useful to Know section.
Bojangles has a mobile app that provides customers with tools to order pick-up or delivery directly from their smartphones. Customers can also receive exclusive deals and find their nearest restaurants with the Bojangles app.
Bojangles Near You
You’ll need to know the available restaurants in your area if you want to pay with Google Pay. Luckily, you can easily locate your nearest Bojangles restaurant by using the steps below. Here’s how:
- Visit the Bojangles Locations page at https://www.bojangles.com/locations/.
- Enter your city, state, and zip code in the search field to see a list of nearby restaurants.
- Click on a restaurant for additional information like contact details, directions, hours of operation, deals, and more.
Fortunately, many Bojangles restaurants offer pick-up services and curbside orders. You’ll need to consult your local restaurant to see if they offer these services. Use the Bojangles Locations page to determine if your nearest site offers pick-up and curbside orders.
Although delivery may not be available at all locations, many Bojangles restaurants offer food delivery. Some locations use third-party platforms to complete these transactions. You can use the Bojangles Locations page to determine if your nearest site offers order delivery.
Google Pay and Bojangles
Several Bojangles restaurants accept digital wallets like Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay. However, not all stores support these payments, and your mileage will vary. Look for the contactless payment decal in store windows or on cash terminals to determine if a restaurant supports these payment methods.
Alternatively, you can use the Bojangles Locations page to find your nearest restaurants and call ahead for the most accurate information possible.