Many customers use digital wallets like Google Pay and Samsung Pay. But does Popeyes accept Apple Pay online or in-store?
We cover everything you need to know in the article below. Read on for more information.
Table of Contents
Popeyes And Apple Pay
Fortunately, Popeyes recently started accepting Apple Pay at in-store locations and on the mobile app. However, this can vary from location to location. Look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment decal to determine if your Popeyes accepts this payment method.
There’s a lot to consider about restaurant policies and restrictions with so many different payment options available. Here are some basics to keep in mind about Popeyes to give you a better idea of what to expect:
- Popeyes has started accepting Apple Pay at in-store locations on its mobile app. However, this may not apply to all locations across the United States.
- Look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment decal in store windows or on cash terminals.
- Most locations that accept Apple Pay also accept Google Pay, but this can vary as well.
- Use the Popeyes Store Locator to find your nearest restaurant and call ahead for the most accurate information available.
Several retailers, restaurants, and online platforms accept Apple Pay. However, not all stores or regions will accept digital wallets. You can look for the Apple Pay and contactless payment decal to determine if a store accepts these payment methods.
Alternatively, you can use Apple Maps to determine if a brick-and-mortar location accepts Apple Pay. Follow the steps below to start:
- Launch Apple Maps on your iOS device.
- Look for a retailer in your area with the Search Maps bar or by scrolling to find the location.
- Click on the location’s name after finding it.
- You’ll notice additional information like Directions, Calls, Website, Address, and more.
- Below the Good to Know tab, look for the Apple Pay icon.
Note: Keep in mind that if you’re using a Mac, the Apple Pay logo is under the Useful to Know section.
Popeyes And Google Pay
Most restaurants will have stickers on the front windows or signs at the cash terminal with contactless payment decals indicating that they accept digital wallets. Most locations that accept contactless payments will also take Apple or Google Pay.
- Launch the Google Pay app on your Android device. You can download the app from the Play Store if you don’t have it installed.
- On the Google Pay home screen, scroll down until you see Use Google Pay Nearby. This section will list locations nearby that accept Google Pay.
- Click See More for a more comprehensive list of retailers that accept Google Pay.
Yes, Popeyes has a mobile app available for Android and iOS devices from their respective App Stores. You can use the mobile app to place pickup or delivery orders, find nearby locations, and use exclusive discounts.
Popeyes offers delivery at participating restaurants in the United States through the Popeyes mobile app and online platform. They use third-party delivery services, and availability depends on the restaurant. Here’s some additional information on Popeyes delivery:
- Delivery charges: Delivery fees will depend on the distance from the closest Popeyes. Less than six miles costs $3.99. More than six miles cost roughly $6.64.
- Geographical charges: Orders placed in California have an additional $2 geographical fee.
- Delivery on Purchases $9.99 or Less: Certain fees may apply to purchases of $9.99 or less. The fee may be an additional $2.50. The application of this fee depends on your order total before taxes, additional charges, and discounts.
Note: Menu prices can be higher with delivery, and some coupons may not be valid. You can find out more information on digital offer terms at popeyes.com/offers.
Find a Popeyes Near You
Although most stores accept Apple Pay, there isn’t a guarantee that your local Popeyes supports this payment option. You’ll need to find your nearest Popeyes and call ahead for the most accurate information.
- Visit the Popeyes Store Locator at https://www.popeyes.com/store-locator/service-mode.
- Enter your address into the search field provided. Hit Enter to pull up a list of nearby locations.
- Select a store from the available locations in your area for additional information like directions, hours of operation, deals, and contact details.
You can use Apple Pay at most Popeyes locations and on the mobile app. Look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment decal to determine if your Popeyes accepts this payment method. Most locations that accept Apple Pay will also take Google Pay, but this can vary.