Reaching your local GameStop on time might be a concern if you’re waiting for an exclusive release or new game.
Read on If you’re trying to figure out GameStop’s hours, holiday operations, or locations near you.
Table of Contents
When Does GameStop Open?
GameStop typically opens at 10 AM Monday through Friday. On Sundays, GameStop typically opens at 11 AM. However, GameStop’s hours and opening times will depend on your location, store, time, and other circumstances. For example, some stores open earlier on Saturdays.
Generally speaking, GameStop locations are typically open from 10 AM to 9 PM on weekdays. On weekends and especially Sundays, GameStop might be open 11 AM to 8 PM. However, most stores will have different opening hours, and the timeframe will depend on your location. Here’s a quick table to give you an idea of what to expect:
|Monday||10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Tuesday||10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Thursday||10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Friday||10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.|
Keep in mind that not every GameStop location will have the same hours of operation. Your mileage will vary, and you’ll need to call ahead or ask in person for the most accurate information. You can use the official location finder to find GameStop hours near you.
GameStop Holiday Hours
Depending on the location, GameStop holiday hours will vary. However, GameStop is usually open on most holidays besides Christmas Day and occasionally Thanksgiving. The hours they’re open on select holidays will also depend on the location. Here’s a brief table to give you an idea of what to expect:
|New Year’s Day||Regular Hours|
|Martin Luther King Day||Regular Hours|
|Labor Day||Regular Hours|
|Black Friday||Regular Hours|
|Christmas Day||Typically Closed|
|New Year’s Eve||Regular Hours|
Keep in mind that not every GameStop location will have the same hours of operation on these holidays. Your mileage will vary, and you’ll need to call ahead or ask in person for the most accurate information. You can use the official location finder to find GameStop hours near you.
How to Find a GameStop Near You
If you’re unsure where your nearest GameStop is located, you can use their official location finder online. The location finder will pull up the closest stores in your area and provide you with their hours of operation. Follow these steps to use the location finder:
- Open the official GameStop location finder
- Enter your address, city, state, or zip code in the search bar under “Find a Store.”
- Select the radius size next to the search bar. You can choose from 15, 30, 50, and 100 miles.
- Press the search button to bring up GameStop locations within the radius you selected.
- From there, you’ll see a list of stores, their hours of operation, addresses, and phone number.
You can also use most search engines If you’re still having trouble finding a GameStop near you. Simply type in “GameStop near me” into Google, Bing, or another search engine to pull up results.
How to Contact GameStop Customer Service
You have multiple options If you need to contact GameStop customer service and not your local store. You can call GameStop’s customer service line, send them an email, or start a live chat. Here are all the options available for contacting GameStop Customer Support:
- Call 1-800-883-8895 to speak on the phone with a GameStop customer support representative. You should be put through fairly quickly, depending on the circumstance.
- Send GameStop an email at their customer support address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to the official ‘Contact Us’ page and select ‘Chat with us’ on the right-hand side. From there, a window will open up on the lower right-hand side. You’ll need to enter your name, email, and the reason you’re contacting customer support. You’ll be entered into a chat queue and be connected with an agent shortly.
- Go to the official ‘Contact Us’ page and enter your information into the form under ‘Contact Us.’ You’ll be asked to enter your name, email, the reason for contacting, and an optional order number. GameStop should get back to you in 24 hours.
Are you interested in similar topics? Find our answers to these questions how fast does gamestop ship?. And does gamestop reset consoles?
What Are GameStop’s Hours?
Most GameStop locations will open at 10 AM Monday through Friday and sometimes on Saturday. On Sundays, GameStop typically opens a bit later at 11 AM. However, GameStop’s hours and opening time will depend on your location, store, time, and other circumstances. Use the official location finder to determine the opening hours of your nearest GameStop.