Burlington sells all kinds of apparel, including handbags, accessories, coats, and more. Many customers are curious about what payment options are accepted online and in-store.
Thankfully, we cover everything you need to know about payment options at Burlington in the article below. Read on for more information.
Table of Contents
Using Google Pay At Burlington
Unfortunately, Burlington does not accept digital wallets like Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung pay online or at in-store locations. Instead, Burlington accepts major credit/debit cards, cash, Gift Cards, and Burlington Credit Cards at in-store locations.
Like other retailers, Burlington has several policies and guidelines around payment methods. There’s a lot to consider, including the following:
- Burlington does not take digital wallets like Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay online or in-store.
- Burlington accepts cash, major credit/debit cards, Burlington Gift Cards, and Burlington Credit Cards online and in-store.
- You can use the Burlington Store Locator to find available stores in your area.
- Call Burlington Customer Support at (855) 355-2875 if you encounter payment issues or require additional assistance.
Burlington Credit Card
Burlington customers can apply for a Burlington Credit Card as long as they meet specific requirements. Customers receive several benefits when they sign up and use credit cards in-store.
Burlington Credit Card Benefits
Burlington cardholders earn one point for each dollar they spend on their Burlington Credit Card at Burlington, MJM, and Cohoes stores. Customers can also receive a new-cardholder discount offer the same day when they’re approved, but this can vary on the location.
Burlington Credit Card users are enrolled in the Burlington loyalty program as soon as they apply, regardless if they’re approved or not. Loyalty members get exclusive emails about shipping deals, new merchandise, and product markdowns.
Additionally, customers get a $5 reward certificate once they reach 100 points. Reward certificates can be viewed on monthly billing statements from the Account Center or by email. Reward certificates are good for up to 60 days.
Requirements for a Burlington Credit Card
Customers must meet several different requirements to apply for and receive a Burlington Credit Card. Some of the criteria include the following:
- Be of legal age in the state or region.
- Provide a valid, government-approved tax identification number like a Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number.
- Provide a rural route, APO/FPO, or street mailing address.
- Provide a valid, government-issued ID with a photo.
Note: An email address is not necessary for a Burling Credit Card, but a valid email address must be provided for the loyalty program.
Find a Burlington Near You
You’ll need to know the available locations in your area to shop at Burlington. Thankfully, you can use the steps below to quickly find a store in your area. Here’s how:
- Visit the Burlington Store Locator at https://www.burlington.com/store-locator/.
- Provide your city, state, and zip code in the field provided. Select your search radius from the drop-down menu. You can select between 5 and 200 miles.
- After searching your region, select a store from the available options for more information like contact details, directions, and hours of operation.
Contact Burlington Customer Support
You may need to contact Burlington Customer Support if you encounter payment issues or have additional inquiries. Thankfully, there are several methods you can use to reach a representative.
Contact Burlington Customer Support via Email
You can contact Burlington Customer Support via email through the online contact form. Simply visit the Contact Us page and provide the following information:
- The subject of your issue
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- A detailed message regarding your issue
After providing the information above, click the red ‘Submit’ button to send your support ticket to Burlington Customer Support.
Contact Burlington Customer Support via Phone
Another way you can get in contact with a Burlington agent is via phone. You can call the toll-free customer support line at the following number and timeframes:
- Phone Number: (855) 355-2875
- Availability: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Note: The Burlington Customer Support phone line is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Contact Burlington Customer Support for Credit Card Issues
Finally, you can call Burlington Customer Support for credit card issues. Use the following customer support line to reach an agent about credit card problems:
- Phone Number: (877) 213-6741
- Availability: Monday through Saturday, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Sadly, Burlington has not adopted digital wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay for online and in-store purchases. Instead, Burlington accepts major credit/debit cards, cash, Gift Cards, and Burlington Credit Cards at in-store locations.
You can call Burlington Customer Support at (855) 355-2875 if you encounter payment issues or require additional assistance.