Dillards processes thousands of online orders daily from various payment sources like Visa, PayPal, and Gift Card. Many customers are curious if they can pay for online orders with Afterpay Installments.
Luckily, we cover everything you need to know about paying with Afterpay at Dillard’s in the article below. Read on for more information.
Table of Contents
Dillards Does Support Afterpay
Yes, Dillards supports Installments with Afterpay for online orders. Customers will need to create an Afterpay account. Afterpay allows customers to purchase and pay for merchandise in four installments without any interest. The first payment is required at checkout, and future payments occur every two weeks.
Dillards currently supports Afterpay for online purchases. However, there are certain restrictions and limitations to be aware of. Here are a few basics to give you a better idea of what to expect:
- New customers must create an account with Afterpay if they don’t already have one.
- Afterpay purchases at Dillard’s are only eligible for customers in the United States.
- Standard shipping rates and times apply to Afterpay purchases.
- There are transaction limits for Afterpay purchases on Dillards.com
- Gift certificates do not qualify for Installments with Afterpay
How Afterpay Works
Afterpay provides an installment service to several retailers, allowing customers to make purchases and pay for them in four payments. Payments are made every two weeks without any additional interest. You can find out more on Afterpay.com.
Use Afterpay at Dillard’s
Using Afterpay at Dillard’s is straightforward and convenient. Follow these steps to start:
- Shop at Dillard’s and add products to your online cart as usual.
- Select ‘Installments with Afterpay’ at the checkout page as the payment form.
- You’ll need to register an account with Afterpay and provide payment information if you’re a first-time user. Returning Afterpay users can log into their accounts and make purchases hassle-free.
Note: Not all products in your Dillards cart will qualify for Installments with Afterpay. There may be a minimum purchase amount or eligibility requirements.
Unfortunately, Installments with Afterpay are not currently available for international customers. The service is only available if you meet the following criteria:
- United States billing address
- United States shipping address
- United States Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card.
- US mobile phone number
Payment Schedule Work
All online Dillards orders purchased with Afterpay must make the first payment at checkout. The three remaining charges are deducted from your selected payment method every two weeks.
You can make additional payments before the scheduled dates through your Afterpay account. Be sure to log into your Afterpay profile to view payment schedules and make payments ahead of time.
Dillards orders paid with Afterpay are delivered using the standard shipping time frame you selected at the time of purchase. The Dillards Shipping Page has the most accurate delivery times for your region and order.
Return or Exchange Products
For reimbursement, you can return Dillard’s orders purchased with Afterpay in-store or by mail. Your merchandise reimbursement or exchange must meet the Dillards Return Policy. Do not return your merchandise to Afterpay.
Remember that products bought with Afterpay and returned will receive a Dillard’s gift certificate for the purchase price. Additionally, you can consult Afterpay Customer Support at email@example.com if you encounter problems or have additional inquiries.
Learn More About Afterpay
Dillards supports Installments with Afterpay for online purchases. Afterpay allows customers to purchase and pay for merchandise in four installments without any interest. The first payment is required at checkout, and future payments occur every two weeks.
Customers must create an Afterpay account and meet eligibility requirements to use the service. If you return products to Dillards with this form of payment, Afterpay will process the reimbursement. For more information, visit the official Afterpay website or Contact Page.