Ross is one of the largest second-hand retailers in the United States. Many customers are curious if they can use digital wallets like Apple Pay at in-store locations.
We cover everything you need to know about Apple Pay and Ross in the article below. Read on for more information.
Table of Contents
Ross And Apple Pay
Ross does not state online which payment methods are accepted. Many sources claim Ross accepts Apple Pay alongside cash and major debit cards. You can look for the Apple Pay or NFC pay decals to determine if a store takes Apple Pay. Otherwise, call your local Ross for more information.
Ross hasn’t officially stated what payment methods are accepted at in-store locations. However, you can use the following basics to get a better idea of what to expect:
- Look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment decal on the front of the store to determine if Ross accepts these payment methods. You can find these logos on the cash terminals as well.
- Most locations that accept contactless payments will also accept Google Pay.
- You can use the Ross Store Locator to find your nearest Ross and call ahead for the most accurate information possible.
Several retailers, restaurants, and online platforms accept Apple Pay. However, not all stores or regions will accept digital wallets. You can look for the Apple Pay and contactless payment decal to determine if a store accepts these payment methods.
Alternatively, you can use Apple Maps to determine if a brick-and-mortar location accepts Apple Pay. Follow the steps below to start:
- Launch Apple Maps on your iOS device.
- Look for a retailer in your area with the Search Maps bar or by scrolling to find the location.
- Click on the location’s name after finding it.
- You’ll notice additional information like Directions, Calls, Website, Address, and more.
- Below the Good to Know tab, look for the Apple Pay icon.
Note: Keep in mind that if you’re using a Mac, the Apple Pay logo is under the Useful to Know section.
Ross hasn’t officially stated whether they accept Google Pay at in-store locations. However, most stores will have stickers on the front of the store or signs at the cash register with contactless payment decals. Furthermore, Apple and Google Pay should work at nearly any location with a contactless payment icon.
How to Find Out if Your Local Ross Accepts Google Pay
- Launch the Google Pay app on your Android device. You can download the app from the Play Store if you don’t have it installed.
- On the Google Pay home screen, scroll down until you see Use Google Pay Nearby. This section will list locations nearby that accept Google Pay.
- Click See More for a more comprehensive list of retailers that accept Google Pay.
Find a Ross Near Me
You’ll need to find your local Ross and call ahead to determine if they accept Apple Pay. Thankfully, you can use the instructions below to find locations in your area:
- Head over to the Ross Store Locator at https://www.rossstores.com/store-locator/.
- Provide your City, State, and Zip code in the search field. Click the Enter key or the Blue Arrow button to show a list of nearby stores.
After searching your region, you can look through the list of available locations with the left-hand menu. Click on a store for additional information like hours of operation, contact details, and directions.
You may need to reach out to Ross Customer Support if you encounter payment problems or have additional inquiries. Luckily, you can use a few methods to reach a Ross agent or find valuable information online.
Access the Ross FAQ section to locate answers to frequently asked questions and additional information. Navigate to the Ross Contact Us page and choose your issue from the drop-down menu to start.
Alternatively, you can use the Ross contact form if you can’t find the solution to your problem in the FAQ section. Simply launch the Ross Contact Us page and go to the bottom of the screen until you arrive at the contact form. Provide the necessary information and click submit to send your support ticket.
Ross has not publicly stated which payment methods are accepted at in-store locations. However, many sources claim Ross accepts Apple Pay alongside cash and major debit/credit cards. You can look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment decals to determine if a store takes Apple Pay.
Otherwise, use the Ross Store Locator to find your nearest Ross and call ahead for the most accurate information possible.