Nordstrom processes thousands of online and in-store orders daily. Customers can select different payment options during checkout. But can you use Afterpay at Nordstrom?
We cover everything you need to know in the article below. Read on for additional information.
Table of Contents
Nordstrom Supports Afterpay
Yes, Nordstrom takes Installments with Afterpay for select products. Customers can select Afterpay at checkout to use the service. Afterpay allows customers to make purchases and pay for them in four payments. The payments are made every two weeks without any additional interest.
Nordstrom accepts Installments with Afterpay for select products in-store and online. There are specific guidelines and restrictions to be aware of, including the following:
- You must make an Afterpay account to use the service if you don’t have one already.
- Afterpay orders at Nordstrom are only available for customers in the United States.
- Standard shipping rates and times apply to Afterpay orders.
- There may be transaction limits for Afterpay purchases on Nordstrom.com.
- Gift cards may not qualify for Installments with Afterpay.
How Does Afterpay Work?
Afterpay provides an installment payment service to several retailers, including Nordstrom. Installments with Afterpay allow customers to make purchases and pay for them in four easy payments.
Customers must pay the first payment at the time of purchase, and future payments are made bi-weekly without any additional interest. You can find out more on Afterpay.com.
How Does the Afterpay Payment Schedule Work?
You must make the first payment at the time of purchase when you select Afterpay at Nordstrom.com. The three remaining charges are deducted from the chosen payment form bi-weekly.
You can pay your Afterpay installments ahead of time using your Afterpay account. Simply log into your Afterpay profile to view payment schedules or make payments ahead of schedule.
Where Can I Find More Information About Afterpay?
Use Afterpay Online at Nordstrom
Selecting Afterpay at Nordstrom is straightforward and convenient. Use the following steps to start:
- Shop at Nordstrom and add items to your online cart as usual.
- Select ‘Installments with Afterpay’ at the checkout page as the payment form.
- You’ll need to register an account with Afterpay and provide payment information if you’re a first-time user. Returning Afterpay users can log into their accounts and make purchases hassle-free.
Note: Not all merchandise in your online Nordstrom cart will qualify for Installments with Afterpay. There may be a minimum purchase amount or eligibility requirements.
Use Afterpay at In-Store Nordstrom Locations
You can also use Afterpay at participating in-store Nordstrom locations. Follow the steps below to start:
- Download and install the Afterpay App onto your smartphone.
- Launch the Afterpay App and create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Select the ‘Card’ section and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Afterpay Card and link it to your digital wallet.
- Visit a participating Nordstrom location and choose the merchandise you wish to purchase.
- At the cash register, activate the Afterpay Card in the app and purchase your products with Apple Pay or Google Pay.
You can find out additional information on how to use Afterpay at participating in-store locations here.
Besides Afterpay, Nordstrom accepts several different payment options on its online platform. Here are the accepted payment methods for the online Nordstrom store:
- Nordstrom Visa
- Nordstrom Credit Card
- American Express
- Discover Network
Contactless Payment Methods
Fortunately, Nordstrom accepts contactless payment options at all in-store Nordstrom Rack and Nordstrom locations in the United States. They accept digital wallets like Google Pay and Apple Pay. Furthermore, Nordstrom credit and debit cards can be added to Apple Pay and Google Pay digital wallets.
Contact Nordstrom Customer Support
You may need to contact Nordstrom Customer Support if you encounter payment issues or have additional inquiries. Thankfully, there are several options you can use to reach an agent.
You can call Nordstrom Customer Support for further assistance and questions. Use the following numbers to start:
- United States:888.282.6060
- Canada: 877.794.5304
Alternatively, you can use Nordstrom Live Chat to receive further support. Simply visit the Nordstrom Customer Support page and select the ‘Chat’ button. A pop-up box will appear where you can specify your issue further or search for answers.
Afterpay at Nordstrom
Nordstrom accepts Installments with Afterpay for select merchandise. Customers can select Afterpay online at checkout and at participating in-store locations. Afterpay allows customers to make purchases and pay for them in four payments. The payments are made bi-weekly without any additional interest.