Canceling an order can be a pain, regardless if it’s an online order or third-party delivery. So, what can you do to cancel a Chipotle order online? Here’s what you need to know.
Table of Contents
How Do I Cancel My Chipotle Order Online?
Canceling an online Chipotle order is somewhat of a pain and will depend on how you ordered. You could cancel your online Chipotle order using their official Contact Us page if you ordered through the Chipotle app or their website. You’ll need to contact the third-party delivery service if applicable.
Canceling Chipotle Orders Online
You could use the Contact Us page to cancel your delivery if you ordered Chipotle using their official app or website. Keep in mind that this process can be a hassle and lengthy, and you might receive a cancellation fee. Here are the steps below:
- Visit the official Contact Us page.
- On this page, you’ll see two buttons for ‘Common Questions’ and ‘Contact Support.’ Select ‘Contact Support’ on the right.
- This button should bring up a page allowing you to report your experience with a button reading ‘Tell Us About It.’ Click that button.
- From there, you’ll see a new page allowing you to select why you would like to contact Chipotle support. Select the first option that reads “An order or restaurant experience.”
- You’ll see another list of options; select “The Chipotle app or website.”
- From there, you’ll be able to select ‘Pickup’ or ‘Delivery.’ Select the option that applies.
- Another list of options will appear, allowing you to select the issue. However, the option for canceling an order isn’t provided, so you’ll need to select ‘Something else.’
- Another page will open up, asking you to provide the restaurant address, time of visit, information, and more. Enter this information and select the box at the bottom to have someone from Chipotle contact you about this issue.
Remember that this process takes some time. You might receive a cancellation fee as well. Provide all your information as accurately as possible to ensure the cancellation process goes as smoothly as possible.
Call In to Cancel Your Order
Another way you can cancel your order is to call the store directly. Keep in mind that you’ll have to call at least 20 minutes before the pickup time to successfully have your order canceled. Here are the steps below:
- Log in to your Chipotle app or open your email to find a confirmation email/notification.
- Locate the contact details for the Chipotle restaurant so you can reach the support crew directly.
- Call the number provided for the Chipotle restaurant and request that your order is canceled.
Remember that you’ll need to call at least 20 minutes for the pickup time. Generally speaking, you won’t receive a cancellation fee or be charged until the order is picked up.
Other Ways to Contact Chipotle
There are a few other ways you can get in contact with Chipotle. Use one of the methods below if you’re facing payment issues, refund requests, or other problems.
- Use the official ‘Contact Us’ page to send in a request.
- Contact the official Chipotle customer support line at 303-595-4000.
- Send an email to Chipotle’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What About Third-Party Apps?
Your experience will vary If you’re using third-party apps such as DoorDash, UberEats, or Postmates. Depending on the app, you’ll need to locate a confirmation email or go through their customer support line to cancel an active order.
Keep in mind that these apps will be different and might charge a cancellation fee depending on the circumstance. Visit the platform’s website and locate their customer support page If you aren’t sure where to start.
How Can I Cancel My Chipotle Order Online?
You can cancel your online Chipotle order by using their ‘Contact Us‘ page, calling in, or using a third-party app. Visit the official ‘Contact Us’ page to submit a cancellation request. You can also call the restaurant that’s preparing your order directly to cancel the order. However, you’ll need to do so at least 20 minutes before the pickup time.
If you’re ordering using a third-party app like DoorDash, you’ll need to go through their official customer support area. Keep in mind that this process will vary, and you might receive cancellation fees.