Chipotle, like many other fast-food chains, has its own reward and account programs. These programs can be beneficial for coupons, deals, and news regarding the restaurant. However, some individuals find these accounts annoying, spammy, and unnecessary.
So, how can you delete your Chipotle account for good? Read on for everything you need to know about deleting your Chipotle account.
Table of Contents
How Do I Delete My Chipotle Account?
There are two primary ways you can delete your Chipotle account. You can delete your account by using their official website, or you can send Chipotle an email. Keep in mind that the timeframe for this process will vary, and you might need to provide useful information upon request.
Deleting Your Chipotle Account
As mentioned earlier, you have two main options when it comes to deleting your Chipotle account; by email or through their website. We’ll go over both options below.
Through Chipotle’s Website
You have multiple options when it comes to Chipotle’s website. You can contact the customer support line using their dedicated number to have your account deleted. Or you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Chipotle Data Request page.
- On this page, you’ll see a drop-down menu. You’ll be able to select whether you want your account information deleted, access to the information stored, or the categories used. Select whichever option meets your circumstances.
- You’ll be asked to provide your first and last name, email, phone number, and the last four digits of a debit, credit, or gift card, if applicable.
- From there, you’ll need to accept the Chipotle agreements and submit a request.
- Once Chipotle receives your request, they’ll look it over and delete your information unless they can’t for whatever reason. You should receive a follow-up email or phone call, depending on the situation.
Keep in mind that they may deny your request if they can’t verify your account information or information. Ensure you’re using the most accurate information possible to avoid this.
Delete Your Account Via Email
Another way you can delete your Chipotle account and information is through email. Follow the steps below to begin the process:
- Bring open the email address that is associated with your Chipotle account.
- Write an email using the email address email@example.com as the receiver.
- On the subject line, enter “APPEAL TO DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT”
- Fill out the body of the email requesting Chipotle to delete your information from their system. Keep in mind that you may need to provide your reason for deletion and basic user information.
Chipotle will most likely get back to you in 24-72 hours, but your timeframe may vary. Keep in mind that you should never give away personal information such as passwords, social security numbers, or addresses through email.
How Can I Delete My Chipotle Account?
You can delete your Chipotle Account using one of two ways; through their website or via email. To delete your Chipotle account through their website, visit their official Data Request page. You’ll need to specify that you’re deleting your account, enter your information, and wait for a response.
You can also delete your Chipotle account via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Compose an email to this address with the subject line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” to start the process. Be sure to never give away personal account information like passwords or social security numbers.