Fanatics processes thousands of online orders and account requests each month. Sometimes customers need to make adjustments to their orders or run into hiccups along the way.
Thankfully, we cover everything you need to know about canceling a Fanatics order and contacting customer support in the article below.
Table of Contents
- Canceling a Fanatics Order
- How Do I Cancel a Fanatics Order?
- Order Cancellation Reasons
- What to Do When They Cancel Your Order and You Get the Error ”Sorry Your Order Was Canceled”
- Fanatics Order Cancelation
Canceling a Fanatics Order
Fanatics don’t make any guarantees that they can adjust your order after it’s been submitted. You’ll need to contact Fanatics support using the Contact Us page. Fanatics can’t modify certain orders, including customized items and personalized manufacturer products. They cannot make changes to these items due to the production time frame.
How Do I Cancel a Fanatics Order?
Canceling a Fanatics order is a straightforward process. However, there are certain products that you cannot adjust or cancel, including:
- Customized Products: Products with any personalization, such as player names, numbers, or personal requests created by Fanatics.
- Personalized Manufacturer Direct Products: Products with any customizations such as player names, numbers, or personal requests created by a third-party vendor.
Fanatics cannot make changes to these items after an order has been submitted due to the production time frame. You’ll need to contact Fanatic customer support if you’re experiencing issues with your account or order history.
Canceling an Order
- You cancel an order as long as it hasn’t been processed through Fanatics shipping services.
- You can cancel a product via the Cancel Items or Cancel Order options.
- You’ll need to choose a cancel reason for each individual item from the Cancel Item drop-down menu.
- You’ll also need to select a “Reason for Canceling” if you’re canceling an entire order.
- Select “Cancel Item” after you have selected the reason code to process your request.
Order Cancellation Reasons
Sometimes an online Fanatic order will be canceled or delayed. Here are some of the most common reasons for Fanatic order cancellations:
- Out of Stock: Fanatic might cancel an order if the products are no longer available when they get ready to ship.
- Order Verification: Fanatics will cancel an order when they can’t verify billing or payment information.
- Customization Requirements: Fanatic will cancel certain orders due to customization violations, including licensing restrictions, slang, or profane phrases.
Fanatic will automatically cancel and refund any items they can’t process. You’ll be notified via email about any changes and adjustments. Fanatic also states that after the refund process, it can take two to seven business days for the transaction to go through.
What to Do When They Cancel Your Order and You Get the Error ”Sorry Your Order Was Canceled”
Some customers have received error codes after placing an order on Fanatics that read “Sorry Your Order Was Canceled.” These error codes are frustrating and confusing to deal with. Thankfully, these issues can be easily resolved by contacting Fanatic customer support.
Contact Fanatic Customer Support via Live Chat
You contact Fanatic customer support in several different ways. Contacting Fanatic customer support can help you resolve minor account issues and order cancellations. One of the easiest ways to contact Fanatic is via Live Chat.
The Fanatic Fan Services Chat Team is accessible 24/7. If you can’t chat, the customer support agents are usually busy helping other customers. You can inspect the live chat status by viewing the chat icon on the right side of the page.
Call Fanatic Customer Support
You can call Fanatic customer support at the toll-free number 855-438-9701. You can use this number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Customers outside of the United States will need to contact the Fanatics customer support number at 1-904-685-7842.
Note: Fanatic states that any items that are Out of Stock online will not be available via phone order.
Contact Fanatic Customer Support via Twitter
Another way you can reach Fanatic customer support is through Twitter. The Fanatic Twitter account is https://twitter.com/FanaticsSupport. You can consult Fanatic support directly and ask them for additional assistance with your account or order history.
Fanatics Order Cancelation
Fanatics don’t make any guarantees that they can adjust your order after it’s been submitted. But you can typically cancel an order through the My Account section and the Track Order tab online. You can also contact Fanatic customer support in several different ways for additional assistance.
You can use the Fanatics Live Chat, call them at 855-438-9701, or reach them on Twitter for additional support. Keep in mind that Fanatics can’t modify certain orders, including customized items and personalized manufacturer products, due to the production time frame.