Grubhub processes thousands of online orders and account requests every day. Some customers want to delete their profiles or change their user information.
Either way, we cover the steps for deleting a Grubhub account in the article below. Here’s everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
Can I Delete My Grubhub Account?
Unfortunately, Grubhub doesn’t provide its customers with a simple button for account deletion. Instead, Grubhub customers will have to contact customer support directly via the request submission form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It typically takes one to three business days to hear back from Grubhub support.
Delete Your Grubhub Profile
Grubhub doesn’t provide customers with a straightforward way to delete their profiles and stored information. However, customers do have a few options when it comes to deleting their accounts. Grubhub customers can delete their online accounts in the following methods:
- Delete your account using the online contact form
- Delete your account by sending an email
- Delete your account by calling customer support
Each of these options will have different steps, pros, cons, and best-use scenarios. We cover each of these methods in more detail below.
Option 1: Delete Your Grubhub Information Online
The first option for deleting your Grubhub profile and stored information is by sending a customer support ticket on the official website. Here are the steps to do so:
- Launch the Grubhub website.
- Visit the Grubhub Manage your Data page.
- You’ll notice several different sections on this page. Select Submit a request located beneath the “Delete your personal information” section.
- Provide your email and information when prompted. You can hit the “Verify my email” button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page. Hit the “Submit Request” button at the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear, asking you if you’re sure you want to delete your information. Finally, select the “Delete” button to finish.
Note: You’ll receive a confirmation notice after you finish submitting your request. However, it can take a maximum of 45 days to completely remove your personal account and information from the Grubhub system. You can still reach your Grubhub profile until your information has been removed.
Option 2: Delete Your Grubhub Profile by Email
Another way you can delete your Grubhub profile and information is to send an email via the support team. That being said, sending an email will typically take longer than submitting a request form. Here are the steps for deleting your Grubhub account via email:
- Launch the email address that’s linked to your Grubhub account. You can use an alternative email address if you don’t have access to the linked email, but mention it in the email.
- Compose a new email and add the recipient as email@example.com.
- Compose the subject line as “Request to delete account” or “Account deletion Grubhub.”
- Include your basic information, additional details, and reasons for why you wish your account deleted in the body of the email.
- Finally, double-check your email and hit send to finish writing an email to Grubhub.
Option 3: Delete Your Grubhub Account by Contacting Customer Support
Your last option for deleting your Grubhub profile and personal information is to call Grubhub customer support. You can call Grubhub customer support and request your account be permanently deleted at:
- Grubhub Customer Support: (877) 585-1085
You might have to navigate through automated menus or wait on hold before you reach a live customer support agent. You might also need to provide basic account information, additional details, and the reasons for your account deletion. Your mileage will vary depending on several different factors.
Grubhub Account Deletion
Unfortunately, Grubhub doesn’t provide its customers with a simple button for account deletion. Instead, Grubhub customers will have to contact customer support directly via the request submission form, email, or phone.
You can visit Grubhub Manage your Data to start the submission request online. You can also email Grubhub directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, you can call customer support at (877) 585-1085.
It can take a maximum of 45 days to permanently delete your personal account and information from the Grubhub system. You can still access your Grubhub account until your information has been deleted.