Walmart requires new associates to undergo video based learning. Some of these videos are straightforward, while others can be difficult to understand and pass.
The AML and Anti-Fraud CBL has a challenging exam that requires a score of 100% to move on. Here are the test answers and everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
Walmart AML and Anti Fraud CBL Explained
Walmart requires new hires to take computer-based learning videos (CBL’s) that can vary depending on the position. One of the most difficult CBL’s is the Anti Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud questionnaire. Thankfully, we’ll cover the answers in the article below to help you pass the test.
Answers For Walmart AML and Anti Fraud CBL
The Walmart Anti Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud CBL is notoriously difficult to pass and is one of the only exams that requires a 100%. Thankfully, we have the answers below to help you pass the exam with flying colors.
Which of the following is the process of collecting basic information about a customer regarding their identity?
- Correct Answer: Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
Select True or False for the following claims about Identification requirements:
- True: It is required to request and obtain a valid form of photo identification from a customer at the start of the transaction or when notified by the register
- False: If a customer won’t provide you with their identification, you can still go through with the transaction
- True: You cannot accept a post office as a physical address when conducting a financial service transaction.
Which of the following are examples of Structuring? (Select all that apply.)
- Select: Attempting to purchase or reload multiple preloaded cards/gift cards, in numerous transactions at smaller amounts.
- Select: Purchasing preloaded cards/gift cards at several registers.
- Select: Breaking up large quantities of money by visiting several times a day to attempt financial service transactions.
Select True or False for each of the following statements about Prepaid Cards and Gift Cards:
- True: All prepaid/gift cards should be sold in one transaction.
- True: All prepaid/gift cards have a threshold limit, and this is called out on the register
- False: If you suspect the customer is a victim of fraud or a scam, ask the customer if they have been instructed to purchase prepaid/gift cards and then continue with the transaction.
Which of the following are examples of frauds and scams? (Select all that apply.)
- Select: Person in Need
- Select: Online Romance
- Select: Lottery/Sweepstakes/Inheritance Scams
- Select: Government Agent Impersonator
- Do not Select: Uncooperative Customer Scam
Which of the following are steps you should take if you suspect a customer may be the victim of a consumer scam or involved in potentially suspicious behavior? (Select all that apply.)
- Select: Report it using the eMSAR during the transaction.
- Select: Politely reject the transaction.
- Select: Encourage the customer to get an Anti-Fraud brochure.
- Select: Report it using the MSAR after the customer has left.
Select True or False for each of the following statements about Types of Fraud, Scams, and Money Laundering Red Flags:
- True: Customers purchase large dollar amounts and/or a large quantity of financial service products, such as prepaid cards/gift cards or send large dollar value wire transfers.
- True: A customer is nervous or overly excited about the urgency to send prepaid cards/gift cards.
- False: A customer is sending money or purchasing prepaid cards/gift cards for their grandson who lives in Germany.
Which one of the following describes flipping?
- Correct Answer: When a customer receives a wire transfer and sends most of the money they picked up.
Select True or False for each of the following red flag statements about Human Trafficking:
- True: Multiple, apparently unrelated customers sending wire transfers to the same beneficiary.
- True: Wire senders use similar transactional information including but not limited to a common address or phone number.
- True: Wire transfers to other countries by one person escorted by a third party where the third party has the transaction details.
Select True or False for each of the following red flag statements about Human Smuggling:
- True: Multiple money transfers, generally under the reporting threshold, sent from the United States to a common receiver in the U.S., Mexico, or other countries.
- True: Wire transfers to or from other countries of higher risk such as Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, or Guatemala.
- True: You should not assume any single red flag is a clear indicator of human smuggling.
If you want to know more, you can read the articles: does walmart cash lottery tickets or return stolen items to walmart or walmart no call no show points.
AML and Anti Fraud Walmart CBL Answers
The Walmart Anti Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud computer-based learning exam is notoriously difficult to pass. It’s one of the only exams that requires a 100% score to successfully finish. Thankfully, you can use the answers above to help you pass the test with ease.