Thousands of people book flights online every day. But sometimes, life gets in the way, and passengers need to cancel or adjust a reservation.
So if you recently used Priceline to book a flight, how can you cancel your reservation? Here’s everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
Canceling a Priceline Reservation
Your capacity to cancel a Priceline reservation depends on the type of ticket and airline. You can cancel your flight online through the My Trips section of your account and by clicking the Cancel button. You’ll receive a confirmation email, but you might receive an update on your reimbursement later on.
How Do I Cancel a Priceline Reservation?
The process for canceling or adjusting a Priceline reservation will depend on the type of ticket and airline. There are two primary methods for canceling a Priceline reservation, including the online self-service tools and phone calls. We cover the methods in more detail below.
Cancel Your Reservation Online
- Head to the Priceline website and log into your account if you have one.
- Head over to the My Trips option if you have a profile. Use the Find My Trip option if you do not have an account.
- Select View or Cancel Itinerary aside the booking you want to adjust.
- Locate the “Cancel” option on the reservation screen. Ensure you’re reading the cancellation restrictions beforehand.
- Once satisfied, select the “Cancel” button to finish the task.
You should get a confirmation email notifying you of the cancellation. However, the email might not include updates on any reimbursement requests. You will receive another notification email once the refund/credit request has been processed.
Note: There will be two separate cancel buttons if you reserve two one-way flights. You will need to cancel both flights independently.
Contact Customer Support
You can contact Priceline Customer Care if you’re unable to use the online tools or prefer phone calls. The customer support line is:
- Priceline Customer Care: 1-800-774-2354.
Note: If an airline does not permit cancellation, Priceline will be unable to override its policy. You’ll need to inspect the airline’s policy beforehand to determine if they permit cancellations. You can find updated airline cancellation policies here.
Priceline Exchange Information
Priceline reservation exchange restrictions and fees vary depending on the airline and type of fare. You can review your airline’s restrictions and charges from your online itinerary. You will need to conduct an itinerary change before your first flight departs if your airline allows it.
Here are some additional guidelines:
- You’ll need to identify any new travel dates and itineraries beforehand and call Priceline to complete the exchange. The new price might vary from the original ticket. You are responsible for the differences in tickets and any airline fees.
- You can call the airline directly if the new itinerary fee is lower than your initial purchase. Priceline does not offer any airline travel vouchers.
- Priceline does not permit any name changes, including corrections, adjustments, and transfers.
- Priceline does not have the capacity to override any airline regulations, airfares, or additional fees.
- If you aren’t ready to schedule a new reservation, some airlines allow passengers to cancel existing flights and retain the value of the ticket for future usage. You’ll need to consult your airline directly for more information.
- Any itinerary cancellations and exchanges must be submitted before travel.
- You cannot exchange or refund Express Priceline Deals, where the full itinerary is revealed after you book. These reservations are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Some reservations offer more flexibility. You can inspect your flight’s fare restrictions on the contract before you reserve. You can also view the restrictions on the itinerary after you book.
- You can locate your itinerary by accessing the check status feature on the Priceline website.
Sometimes, airlines will change your itinerary, flight times, or departure times before your leave.
Priceline’s will notify you of any schedule changes via email address ahead of time.
Priceline also recommends that passengers confirm their flights and check-in information with the airline directly before every departure. You should call Priceline immediately if an unacceptable itinerary change happens. You can call Priceline at 1-800-774-2354 for additional assistance.
Priceline Reservation Cancellation
Canceling a Priceline reservation will depend on the type of ticket and airline. The two primary methods for canceling a reservation include online and by phone.
One way to cancel your Priceline flight is through the My Trips section of your account. Select “View/Cancel Itinerary” next to the booking you want to adjust and select “Cancel” to finish. You’ll receive a confirmation email, but you might receive an update on your reimbursement later on.
You can contact Priceline Customer Care at 1-800-774-2354 to cancel your reservation or for additional assistance. Keep in mind that Priceline will be unable to override a policy if an airline does not permit cancellation.